Your London-based working space at the heart of the City, only 10 minutes away from St Pancras International
What we offer
- Membership to the Chamber is included with annual contracts which gives your company access to our network of 570+ member companies
- Working space with dedicated phone line, high speed Wifi, photocopiers, scanners, printing machines and storage space
- V.I.E (International Corporate Volunteers) hosting structure accredited
- Allowing your local representative to remain active in the Franco- British community and to be informed of our news (members, list of events, forums and clubs, publications, etc.)
- Unlimited access to our meeting rooms and our premises 24/24 and 7/7
- Offer tailored to your needs with the option to rent a desk daily, weekly or monthly
For contracts beyond 3 months, Business Address service is free of charge.
For more information, please contact: commercial(@)ccfgb.co.uk
Being based in central London is really useful and as most people recognize the address of the Chamber on my business card, it’s always a good way to start a conversation. Furthermore discussing with the other business developers from different companies that are based at the Chamber helped me to understand the UK market more quickly.
- 18 hosted companies
- 22 desks in the co-working space for hire - depending on availability
- 3 different co-working spaces (open and closed offices)
- 2 fully-equipped Meeting rooms available to members and non-members.
For more information please contact commercial(@)ccfgb.co.uk