Yves is a Senior Director in the Employee Insights practice, which is part of Willis Towers Watson’s Talent & Rewards segment. He specializes in helping clients develop and optimize their employee listening strategy to boost employee engagement, increase operational effectiveness and deliver improved levels of business performance.
Having worked for several years as a teacher in France, Australia and the United States, Yves joined the firm in 1999, shortly after obtaining a Doctorate in the Economics of Education from Harvard and a Master’s degree in Language, Literacy and Culture from Stanford.
At Willis Towers Watson, Yves leads and contributes to global projects that often involve:
- Defining, measuring and improving employee engagement/experience
- Achieving role-fitting, effective and sustainable risk cultures
- Evaluating the diversity of the workforce and the inclusiveness of a company culture
- Tracking the progress, perceptions and attitudes of talents, including future leaders
- Integrating HR and business performance metrics to enable predictive analyses
Yves often works with leadership teams to identify the elements of workplace culture that make their company unique and agree on cultural dimensions that should be developed to achieve sustainable business performance.