SMD+ is proud to announce their collaboration with EGIS Group on Major International Sport and Entertainment
Sylvie Milosevic, SMD+ Founder & Director is proud to announce their collaboration with EGIS Group on Major International Sport and Entertainment projects.
It is an amazing opportunity for our practice to contribute on providing our knowledge and experience in the field of Sports to Egis Group.
Our consultancy will provide project management support services to EGIS in Sports.
Also, EGIS Group is involved in sports facilities on the Olympic stadium in Istanbul, Turkey and the Velodrome Stadium in Marseille.
Furthermore, EGIS Group is a global leader with 13,600 people servicing in a wide range of domains such as transport, building, water, environment, nuclear energy, urban development.
Egis is a 75%-owned subsidiary of “Caisse des Depots”, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees. The Group generates more than one billion euros of managed revenue. "
Read the Sports & Events leaflet HERE!