Accounts Assistant Intern
English/French Speaker • Location: Central London • Type of contract: 4/6-month internship, 35 hours a week
The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Commerce is currently looking for its Accounts Assistant Intern.
With over 135 years of experience in the UK and over 530 member companies, the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain is the largest foreign Chamber in the UK and one of the 5 biggest French Chambers worldwide. Its mission is to contribute to developing and fostering economic, commercial and financial relations between France and Great Britain
As an Accounts Assistant Intern, you will assist the accountant on the day to day process work.
This internship is aimed at candidates who wish to have strong experience and knowledge in accounting, fiscal and legal differences between the UK and France.
Moreover, you will take part in the implementation process for French companies that settle down in the UK.
- Input data into English accounting software
- Take part in the running of the ledger
- Manage invoices
- Handle VAT declarations
- Bank reconciliation
- Look after customers’ calls in English
- Produce balance sheets and profit and loss statement both in English and French
- Be in contact with the financial departments of French companies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Thorough, curious and patient
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel…)
- Fluent in English