Content & Advertising Coordinator
English Speaker • Location: Central London • Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time • Start date: ASAP
The French Chamber of Commerce is looking for its Content & Advertising Coordinator, who will report to the Head of Publications and Content.
The Content & Advertising Coordinator is a multi-disciplinary role across the Publications and Communications departments.
About the Chamber and the department:
With over 135 years of experience in the UK and over 530 member companies, the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain is the largest foreign Chamber in the UK and one of the 5 biggest French Chambers worldwide. Its main missions are to provide a platform for exchange and networking at the service of Franco-British firms in the UK, to promote our members’ interests to key decision-makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and the UK.
The Publications and Content department produces various publications, including the quarterly magazine of the French Chamber INFO, distributed to key decision-makers, the Annual Report, members’ Franco-British Trade Directory, business guides, and enewsletters. They all provide a wealth of information; help promote the interests of the Franco-British business community and provide extra-visibility to the French Chamber companies.
Relating to supporting content activities across Chamber departments and platforms (print/digital) :
- Managing the production of publications and event materials (quotations, negotiations, printing, supplier relations)
- Project managing the digital Annual Report, compiling content, coordinating the production schedule, and liaising with suppliers
- Marketing Chamber publications and stock management
- Updating the distribution database
- Attending Chamber events subject to availability
- Providing editorial support across Chamber departments and assisting in proofreading
Related to advertising sales:
- Selling advertising space in our different publications as well as on our digital tools
- Creating and updating media kits and advertising packages
- Developing new advertising revenue streams in line with digital and content strategies
- Liaising with the financial department for invoicing and chasing-up payment
- Meeting qualitative and financial targets
- University degree or equivalent experience
- English native speaker or comparable level of English-language skill (French is a plus)
- Social media literate and an interest in digital communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written & oral
- Proven sales skills and experience in competitive sales environments
- Ability to interact at all levels, including with senior company representative and marketing departments
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Creativity, flexibility, commitment, and reliability
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and InDesign (Adobe Design Suite is a plus.