Group Reporting Manager
English/French Speaker • Location: Central London • Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time • Start date: ASAP
The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its over 530-member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Group Reporting Manager.
Our client is a fast-growing and very innovative food retail company.
- Prepare consolidated financial management reporting on a monthly basis.
- Produce quarterly and yearly consolidated statutory accounts.
- Review of the monthly financial statements of all the group’s entities.
- Communicate with staff at all levels to ensure that data requested is complete.
- Manage the group wide yearly audits.
- Produce other Group reports according to the requirements of the company strategic plans.
- Provide expert advice on technical accounting areas (especially impairment reviews).
- Implement new finance policies and identify changes in external accounting, regulatory and legal disclosure requirements.
- Participate in and complete the ERP deployment.
- Strive to improve the quality and timeliness of group reporting processes.
- Oversee the completion of the Office for National Statistics returns.
- Communicate with the external auditors, tax, treasury and legal departments.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with audit experience in a Big 10 accounting practice.
- Post qualified experience in industry desirable.
- Ability to prepare statutory accounts and driving year-end audits.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong technical knowledge (IFRS, FRS 101 /102 standards and ideally French GAAP)
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel at an advanced level) and in-depth knowledge of ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365), accounting software and consolidation package.
- Fluent in English is essential. Speaking French would be a plus.
- Strength of proposal in the improvement of procedures.
- Ability to work both independently and with the Senior Management team.
- Strong organization skills and thoroughness.
- Strong reports writing and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage large workloads in a demanding environment within strict deadlines.