French/English Speaker • Location: Central London • Start date: Early January 2020
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its over 530-member companies, one of which is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator.
Our client is Europe’s leading winegrower producing a portfolio of prestigious international Champagne, distributed worldwide.
You will be reporting directly to Finance/ Administration Manager.
- Plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Ensure customers’ orders are processed
- Meet cost, productivity and timeliness targets
- Report on several KPIs about logistics and distribution
- Maximise and optimise stock levels, transportation costs and delivery times
- Provide sales invoices and credit notes
- Solve any arising issues or complaints from clients
- Experience in a Logistics Company would be a plus
- Proficient in Excels (Pivot tables, Vlookups, SumIfs)
- Passionate about the Champagne & Wine industry
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and self-learner
- Fluent in French is a plus
- Monthly Travelcard (zone 1-2)
- Vitality health & Life Insurance