Technical Sales Manager
English/French Speaker • Location: Home-office • Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time • Start date: ASAP
The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its over 530-member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Technical Sales Manager.
Our client is a French innovative company specialised in a niche market: walking floor trailers.
- Promote and sell walking floor trailers on the defined territory (approx. from Dover to Devon across London with a northern border which could be the M40 road)
- Look for new prospects, visit existing customers
- Define technical specifications and create offers
- Carry out negotiations and input orders
- Process orders to the factory based in France
- Account management from prospection to cash, service assistance in cooperation with service manager, spare parts network and support team in French HQ.
- Work on special projects with factory design office team and Export Director
- Propose marketing actions
- Share information with other teammates
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, with ideally a Commercial vehicle knowledge (e.g. trailer, specialist trailers, agro-machinery, fleet engineer, fleet management with sales talents)
- Technical knowledge, understanding of the waste & recycling industry, transport and logistics
- Self-motivated, ability to work remotely and team player (small united team)
- Fluent English, speaking French is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Pack skills
- Good communication skills