Business Development Executive
English/Italian or Spanish Speaker • Location: Central London • Type of contract: Permanent, full-time • Start date: Mid-August/early September 2019
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its over 530 member companies, one of which is currently looking for a Business Development Executive.
Our client is the leader in the development and provision of solutions for the management and assignment of employees around the world.
As a Business Development Executive, you will directly report to the Commercial Director.
- Create the client portfolio (identifying leads from the website and other digital media sources)
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the organisation
- Set up and attend meetings with prospective clients
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Handle objections by clarifying and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Meet the agreed sales targets for new business
- Work collaboratively with and contribute to the team and the overall business as required
- Travel in the EMEA region for clients’ meetings
- Ideally a graduate profile with 1 or 2 years of experience (including internships)
- Previous experience of B2B sales and using a CRM system would be desirable
- Fluent English and at least one other language (ideally Italian or Spanish)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Consultative sales skills (long sales cycles processes)
- Strong attention to detail, patience, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data
- Spirit of initiative, willingness to be pro-active and ability to manage priorities
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types
- Right to work in the UK