Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
French/English Speaker • Location: Central London • Start date: Early January 2020
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its over 530-member companies, one of which is currently looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Our client is a European company in the security and safety industry with 1,600 employees.
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will report directly to the Group Chief Financial Officer. You will also work alongside four Business Units based in the UK, Germany, Benelux and France.
- Prepare financial reports (order intake, revenue, earnings before interest and taxes, cash flow statement) for the Benelux, Germany, UK and France business units
- Analyse financial KPIs (turnover, gross margin, earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization, earnings before interest and material rates, technician rates, cashflow statements, cash conversion, days sales outstanding, days payable outstanding, working capital)
- Implement and control financial processes
- Oversee the Group-wide annual budget process (build-up, follow-up, review)
- Make monthly or quarterly Group-wide financial forecasts
- Work alongside the Mergers & Acquisitions Department for external acquisitions
- Be in charge of the UK company bearing the HQ costs (liaising with external accountants)
- Play a go-between role with various interlocutors such as the board, the finance local team, the banks, the auditors or any other third-party player
- At least 4 years of experience in Audit and/or Services sector (Security, Telecom)
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Bilingual French/English
- High financial reporting and analysis skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and autonomous
- Health plan
- Pension fund
- 1 month of bonus