IT Team Leader
English/French Speaker • Location: Central London • Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time • Start date: ASAP
The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its over 530 member companies, one of which is currently looking for an IT Team Leader.
Our clients' company is a global IT firm with almost 200 employees spread across 6 countries. They are dedicated to integrate and deploy PLM and MES solutions.
Under the supervision of the executive committee, you will define an IT strategy in terms of investments, budgets, HR, maintenance and security.
You will be managing an IT team remotely and reporting directly to the CEO.
- Set up evolution projects according to users' needs
- Provide IT reporting to management
- Manage the budget of the IT department: ensure the control of budgets related to developments in information systems
- Plan the activities of the service and ensure that the schedules are respected
- Ensure the hierarchical supervision of all IT teams
- Define the maintenance policy of all IT equipment
- Supervise the purchase of computer equipment and software
- Oversee the infrastructure of information networks and ensure their operation and security
- Define standards for databases, tools, systems or network
- Plan maintenance plans
- Define quality and security procedures for information systems
- Identify user needs, monitor and propose arbitrations
- Define and manage human and financial resources
- Realise the monitoring charts of the exploitation
- Guarantee the good respect of the specifications
- Define all the internal communication means necessary for the implementation of new IS projects
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in IT development
- At least 2 years of experience in IT team management
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Bilingual French/English
- A strategic vision for IT Management would be appreciated