English/French Speaker • Location: North London • Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time • Start date: ASAP
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its over 530 member companies, one of which is currently looking for a Sales Executive – English/French Speaker.
Our client aims to promote French exhibitions worldwide by offering its professional expertise, know-how and unparalleled coverage. Today, its network covers more than 120 countries and represents 80 trade shows in 18 major sectors of activity.
The company is now looking for a Sales Executive with a talent for business development and account management. This is a great opportunity for a commercial candidate, quick learner, passionate about discovering many sectors of activity to further advance her/his commercial experience.
The Sales Executive directly reports to the Commercial and Sales Manager.
- Identify, pursue and win new businesses
- Account manage existing clients
- Increase revenue from existing clients
- Attend the relevant exhibitions in the UK in order to make contact with potential exhibitors
- Take part in the commercial development of the company: events, exhibitions and commercial presentations, prospection tools
- Educated to a Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- Proven sales experience in the UK
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent command of both English and French
- Willing to travel
- Result oriented, team player, able to create effective business relationships
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, quick learner
- Diplomatic, autonomous, flexible and adaptable
- Loyal, discreet and reliable